In the past decade, online education has significantly increased in popularity among students of all ages. This is mainly because attending an online school offers clear benefits over taking courses in a conventional classroom. Here at Calvary Online School we take great pride in the program courses and curriculum we offer. Here are the FIVE top benefits that distinguish Calvary Online School from the rest.
1. Online learning allows a more student-centered teaching approach. At COS our students benefit from live, one on one instruction from a credentialed teacher. Because students have different learning styles our one on one approach helps ensure that each lesson or material is completely understood before moving on to the next, which in turn, results in better comprehension.
2. COS offers complete flexibility to its students. Unlike the traditional school hours of 8-3pm full time students spend and average of 4 to 5 hours of school daily which leaves much of the day for other commitments and or activities. In addition, (except for their weekly meetings with their teachers), students can make their own daily schedule and complete their assignments/classwork anytime of the day.
3. COS is especially beneficial for those students who live in areas where the local options do not meet their standards; such as in rural areas, overseas, or in the mission field. COS allows students in such environments the opportunity to receive a Christian education from a fully accredited school in the United States.
4. COS course materials can be accessed 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Students can easily read and review lectures, discussions and other materials relevant to their course in a time that fits their local schedule.
5. Calvary Online School is a non-profit school and a ministry of a 501(c)(3) organization, Calvary Chapel of Escondido. Unlike other programs, our aim is to provide high quality Christian education and not to make profits. This status translates into visible differences in the quality of education offered.
Learn more by visiting Calvary Online School’s website: www.calvaryonlineschool.com